Introduction to Touring Holidays
Getting each holiday right is important to us. We arrange a trip that goes at the right pace, takes into account everyone's needs, provides a variety of accommodation and scenery - and comes in at the right price. That's what we mean by a 'perfectly tailored holiday'. You can see from the feedback that we are accustomed to succeeding.
We know that few people have the time to sit down and do the amount of research required to make a holiday truly magnificent and memorable. So allow us to arrange a perfectly tailored trip on your behalf.
With our range of local knowledge and expertise – about clan lands, castles, attractions and scenic routes - we will ensure that all aspects of your holiday (accommodation, car hire, ferries, guide, perhaps tickets for certain events) are catered for. We listen, and tailor the holiday to suit your own needs and priorities.
Using a bespoke travel planner means, quite simply, being able to enjoy the holiday of a lifetime safe in the knowledge that a professional and local company has done all the hard work for you. We look after you from touchdown to take-off.
As part of your trip you may like to ...
- Experience a night (or more) in a castle
- Savour the company of locals in a traditional Scottish Inn
- Walk in the footsteps of your ancestors
- Discover how whisky is made - and have a dram yourself
- Sail up Loch Ness, or Loch Lomond
- Hear the bagpipes and see the cabers being tossed at a Highland Games
So that you have an idea of the costs involved and to give you some ideas to work from, we have priced up four sample holidays:
- Exploring the Highlands (but also includes Edinburgh. Ideal for first time visitors)
- The Castle Tour (every night in a castle!)
- The Diana Gabaldon Itinerary (for fans of the Outlander series of novels)
- Scotland for Families (Ghosts, Harry Potter, Loch Ness Monster and more!)
Our touring holidays cannot be bought 'off the shelf' as each one is put together for a particular client with particular dates and priorities. Since we largely use small hotels, inns and B&Bs, each with only a limited stock of rooms, we prefer to make provisional room reservations and offer you a priced up holiday proposal (at no cost).
The way we work is outlined here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
back to top